Blue Coat Pre-School
Blue Coat Pre-School offers sessional care for children aged 2 to 4 years* until they enter full time education.
At Blue Coat Pre-school and Busy Bees, we provide our children with a safe and inclusive environment; children will feel cared for and secure allowing them to build relationships, make friends and develop their social skills.
We encourage individuality and work together, with parents and carers, to enable children to be the best they can be, while giving them resilience to tackle the future.
The aims of the Pre-School are to:
- Provide first class care and pre-school education.
- Establish a positive transition from home to pre-school and onto full time education.
- Develop a partnership between parents/guardians, children and staff.
- Offer a secure, caring and stimulating environment where children’s self-worth is nurtured and their achievements are valued.
- Recognise and build upon the skills and knowledge that your child already has, and develop all aspects of learning according to the guidelines of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
- Work in a framework of equality. All children are welcome.
Follow the links below for further information
|Fees & Grants||About||To Register/Contact||News||Policies & Documents|