Blue Coat Pre-School
Blue Coat Pre-School offers sessional care for children aged 2 to 4 years* until they enter full time education.
The aims of the Pre-School are to:
- Provide first class care and pre-school education.
- Establish a positive transition from home to pre-school and onto full time education.
- Develop a partnership between parents/guardians, children and staff.
- Offer a secure, caring and stimulating environment where children’s self-worth is nurtured and their achievements are valued.
- Recognise and build upon the skills and knowledge that your child already has, and develop all aspects of learning according to the guidelines of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
- Work in a framework of equality. All children are welcome.
Follow the links below for further information
|Fees & Grants||About||To Register/Contact||News||Policies & Documents|