Myths and legends invade blue coat!

This mornig at blue coat, year 5 & 6 pupils started their new IPC topic (myths and legends).They came to school dressed as a mythical or legendary characters.

Firstly all the upper juniors had challenges to overcome. In Mr Bailey's classroom A.K.A Zeus's classsroom they had to build a troajan horse out of pasta and jelly babies.

Next Mr Herring's class had a go at it aswell meanwhile Zeus's class strode confedently to their next task. We had to make our own monsters that Medusa had tured to stone.

After that we had to go to complete and finish another task which was the quiz round at the Ye old knights inn. The questions include gods and godesses, mythical creatures,Robin hood and king Arthur and the picture round.

Everyone has made a big effort on their costumes,everyone looked fabulus, even the teachers. If you were a myth or a legend for today who would you be? here are some ideas.

.Minotaur

.Phenix

.Zeus

.Merlin

.Robin hood

.A kinght at the round table

.Medusa

I hope in the future we will do it again.

by Archie D-G, Abbie, Jamie, William, Saskia & Elizabeth

Comment 1 Comment by Dylan B on 10 Jan 12 at 3:46pm | Quote this comment
I loved it great work :lol: :lol:
Comment 2 Comment by Anna B on 10 Jan 12 at 7:07pm | Quote this comment
Some spelling mistakes, you might have to check through your work again, but absoloutley fabulous work! :-)
Comment 3 Comment by Edward T on 11 Jan 12 at 7:11pm | Quote this comment
Great blog guys I like how you have got the reader involved at the end, well done!!!
Comment 4 Comment by Ebony J on 12 Jan 12 at 8:26pm | Quote this comment
Brilliant writing! Well done!
Comment 5 Comment by Jasmine F on 12 Jan 12 at 10:40pm | Quote this comment
That was a fabulous day. If I was a mythical creature I would be Medusa because I would love to turn my sister to stone when she is being very very very annoying. (Which is all the time).
Comment 6 Comment by Lauren J on 25 Jan 12 at 7:17pm | Quote this comment
I`m not sure who I would be, but dressing up as a myth or legend is fun! (we should know).