I've a Responsibility get me out of here

A massive well done to all of Team NZ - you were all fabulous  and i'm so very proud of you all. Thank you for all your hard work, energy, commitment and enthusiasm. Check out how awesome you all were......

TEAM NZ AND CO.

The Main Event

Comment 1 Comment by The Office on 11 Nov 11 at 5:37pm | Quote this comment
Thank you Class New Zealand for a very entertaining Class Worship - so pleased I sneaked out of the office to watch! I'm sure everyone enjoyed listening to your experiences of different responsibilities - a wonderful way to demonstrate how capable you all are - excellent role models for our younger pupils. Well done everyone - keep it up. P.S. much prefer to have the real Mr Bailey back - I didn't like the scary version!
Mrs Buckley
Comment 2 Comment by The Office on 11 Nov 11 at 5:41pm | Quote this comment
Sorry it's me again - completely forgot to mention lunch. I hope you all enjoyed the delicious lunch that Mrs Haywood and all her helpers in the kitchen prepared for us. We had great comments from your parents too - perhaps they would like some of the recipes.
Mrs Buckley
Comment 3 Comment by Oliver H on 11 Nov 11 at 6:18pm | Quote this comment
I really enjoyed the the class worship thank you Mr Bailey and thanks for the reward at the end.
Comment 4 Comment by Julie Fussell on 11 Nov 11 at 7:29pm | Quote this comment
Well done everyone for a very entertaining show, you were all excellent. Mr Bailey deserves a big pat on the back for taking on so much in one week and still managing to pull off a great class worship, as well as enjoying a lovely lunch and then hosting the parents in the class room.
Thank you.
Comment 5 Comment by Chloe B on 11 Nov 11 at 8:22pm | Quote this comment
Today was great! Especially when we had our buddies up on stage!!
Comment 6 Comment by Jasmine F on 11 Nov 11 at 11:35pm | Quote this comment
Worship was brilliant. Thank you for the chocolates even though they were soggy.
Comment 7 Comment by Donna Dix on 13 Nov 11 at 12:12pm | Quote this comment
I would just like to say what a fantastic worship team NZ presented to the parents and the whole school last Friday. I thoroughly enjoyed the performance and thought that each and every child did really well.

Also the New Zealand themed lunch was lovely too!!
Comment 8 Comment by Max W on 14 Nov 11 at 4:14pm | Quote this comment
Thanks Mr bailey for orginsning the worship.I realy engoyd doing the Haka.
Comment 9 Comment by Sam M on 14 Nov 11 at 5:12pm | Quote this comment
How cool was are worship. Its defntly the best class worship of all time!!!
Comment 10 Comment by Anna B on 14 Nov 11 at 5:40pm | Quote this comment
Thank you Mr Bailey for putting our worship together it was great and really fun!
Comment 11 Comment by Edward T on 14 Nov 11 at 7:06pm | Quote this comment
Great job guys we pulled it off in the end, and thank you Mr Bailey for all the help and support!!!
Comment 12 Comment by Ebony J on 14 Nov 11 at 7:44pm | Quote this comment
Thank you so much Mr Bailey, for our amazing class worship! Go team NZ! Thank you to the dinner ladies for a wonderful lunch. I enjoyed it so much!
Comment 13 Comment by Carrie Jones on 14 Nov 11 at 7:49pm | Quote this comment
I enjoyed the lunch, very much! :-) And throughly enjoyed the class worship. Go team NZ! Evil Mr Bailey made laugh!
Comment 14 Comment by Isobel R on 14 Nov 11 at 7:52pm | Quote this comment
Thank you so much Mr Bailey, it was the best class worship ever and greatest! Thank you to the dinner ladies for a brilliant New Zeland lunch it was fab as well as yummy!
Comment 15 Comment by Dylan B on 14 Nov 11 at 8:10pm | Quote this comment
That was the best class worship ever and I really enjoyed the New Zealand lunch was great.
Comment 16 Comment by Samantha McQuigg on 15 Nov 11 at 5:43pm | Quote this comment
Well done team NZ on your class worship, it was fantastic. I particularly liked the interactive scoring system and the rather rowdy Haka! Lunch was pretty good too, I thought the lamingtons were delicious :lol:
Comment 17 Comment by Ben S on 15 Nov 11 at 5:53pm | Quote this comment
I can't believe I missed it, it sounded so awesome! I was gutted to miss the Haka!
Comment 18 Comment by Louise Butler on 15 Nov 11 at 6:17pm | Quote this comment
Well done to all of you, I really enjoyed your class worship. You were an absolute credit to your class and to your buddies. QUESTION...Will the evil Mr Bailey become more evil as the school year progresses?!!
Comment 19 Comment by Roz Woodman on 15 Nov 11 at 6:32pm | Quote this comment
Gutted I couldn't go to the play. Seen the pics and videos, looked great! The Haka looks like it took hard work to put together, great work guys :) Hope I can see the next play!
Comment 20 Comment by Archie D on 15 Nov 11 at 6:52pm | Quote this comment
I had such an amazing time I especially when we did our gymnastics.
Comment 21 Comment by Abbie D on 15 Nov 11 at 6:58pm | Quote this comment
I really enjoyed our class worship, I also especially loved the New Zealand themed lunch it was really yummy and scrumptious. Thank you so much Mr Bailey for your help.
Comment 22 Comment by John Grant on 15 Nov 11 at 7:04pm | Quote this comment
Well done Team NZ and Mr Bailey for a great class worship.
Comment 23 Comment by Isobel B on 15 Nov 11 at 7:08pm | Quote this comment
Great pictures team NZ.I'm very upset I missed it!
Comment 24 Comment by Rachel H on 15 Nov 11 at 8:36pm | Quote this comment
Well done every one you all did the worship realy well all acts were brilliant i loved the gymnastics.
Comment 25 Comment by Hetty P on 16 Nov 11 at 8:04am | Quote this comment
I'm SO pleased that the science went right. Well done to the haka, I thought you were great and you realy scared some of the receptions!
Comment 26 Comment by Gabrielle Stacey on 16 Nov 11 at 3:53pm | Quote this comment
Looked like you had a great time! Sad to have missed seeing you. The boys look great in their Haka face paint. Well done for all your hard work.
Comment 27 Comment by Anna G on 16 Nov 11 at 4:19pm | Quote this comment
The day was great! Everyone did a really good job. Thank you to everyone who helped make it worth while.
Comment 28 Comment by Sarah C on 16 Nov 11 at 4:20pm | Quote this comment
Well done to class NZ,it was hard work and I'm glad it worked out in the end ,it was the best class worship ever.
Comment 29 Comment by Jo G on 16 Nov 11 at 4:29pm | Quote this comment
Thank you, Class New Zealand for a wonderful afternoon of food and entertainment! Your class worship was full of information and fun and I loved it. You are all very talented and I was glad the Evil Mr Bailey was sorted out as he was very scary!
Comment 30 Comment by Sally Bauer on 16 Nov 11 at 4:31pm | Quote this comment
Fantastic class worship Team NZ, I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did: I wonder how long it took Mr Bailey to recover from what was a very busy week. A big Thank-you too to Mrs Hayward, the food was very tasty and not at all like the school dinners I remember!
Comment 31 Comment by Georgina Bradbury on 16 Nov 11 at 6:06pm | Quote this comment
Well done team NZ. What a fantastic class worship. It was wonderful to watch how responsible you have all become.
Comment 32 Comment by Jack T on 16 Nov 11 at 7:41pm | Quote this comment
wow class New Zealands worship was amazing i think it was really cool!!!!!!
Comment 33 Comment by Kerry Holehouse on 16 Nov 11 at 7:44pm | Quote this comment
A fantastic class worship, wonderful to see the class work so well together, a credit to Mr Bailey :-)
Comment 34 Comment by Keith G on 17 Nov 11 at 7:52am | Quote this comment
Couldn't get along on the day so it was great to see the pictures. Looked like a really good class worship. Well done everybody!
Comment 35 Comment by Lucy B on 17 Nov 11 at 8:17am | Quote this comment
I really enjoyed our class worship I hope the parents did as well.I loved the New Zealand food too!
Comment 36 Comment by Angus Chalmers on 17 Nov 11 at 8:20am | Quote this comment
I'm sad to say my first class worship but what a performance to kick off. Well done to everyone, the performers, the graphics, stage management and of course Mr Bailey's alter ego.......I'll definately be fighting with Rose for the next one.
Comment 37 Comment by Jamie C on 17 Nov 11 at 3:51pm | Quote this comment
Well done team NZ we made it through the showe and it sounded really GOOD!
Comment 38 Comment by Lillie W on 17 Nov 11 at 7:03pm | Quote this comment
I really enjoyed the class worship, I also loved the new zealand lunch. Well done everyone for being so brilliant!!
Comment 39 Comment by Lillie W on 17 Nov 11 at 7:07pm | Quote this comment
Wonderful class worship, well done science group. You finally pulled it off.
Comment 40 Comment by Mr Ryan on 17 Nov 11 at 7:53pm | Quote this comment
Wow... this blog post has, I think, the highest number of comments in the Blue Coat blogs! It just goes to show what can be achieved when a class pulls together and aims high. Well done again, Class NZ.
Comment 41 Comment by William Sa on 20 Nov 11 at 8:36pm | Quote this comment
I realy engoyed the whole worship. All the acts were amazing WELL DONE EVERYONE
Comment 42 Comment by Lauren J on 23 Nov 11 at 5:14pm | Quote this comment
How long did it take you to learn all those lines? I wish you could perform it again!
Amazing stuff team NZ.