The Truth Is Revealed!

Day 2 in the Big Brother house, the house mates run a mock with their highly unusual homemade gadgets. Oh sorry wrong audience. Day two of 'Alien Invasion at Bluecoat' saw our 1st class investigators exploring the Alien artefacts that were returned from the secret laboratory late last night. Our highly skilled Year 5/6 detectives delved further than they thought possible, not only into their own imaginations but also into Alien poop sorry meant to say goop!

Top investigator Chloe gets stuck in to a rather sticky situation.

I wonder what our Top Detectives will make of todays findings...

(Team NZ please add your own explanations, using the comment box, for the following items you discovered in crash site 1)

Comment 1 Comment by Mr Ryan on 08 Nov 11 at 7:57pm | Quote this comment
Class New Zealand, I can't wait to find out what these bizarre looking objects really are! I guess I'll have to wait for your explanations to satisfy my curiosity...
Comment 2 Comment by Jasmine F on 08 Nov 11 at 8:52pm | Quote this comment
The object i'm holding seems to be an alien sat nav.
The aliens could have used it to find their way to Mars, but they obviously typed in the wrong destination and crash landed onto our school field.
The fascinating piece of equipment that Ebony is investigating is probably a battery pack that connects to the sat nav and the black numbers and letters might be some sort of alien code, that if typed it into the sat nav will open it but who know whats inside?
Comment 3 Comment by Chloe B on 12 Nov 11 at 2:09pm | Quote this comment
The extremely bizarre looking object that I was dissecting, is an alien brain!!
Comment 4 Comment by Dylan B on 14 Nov 11 at 8:12pm | Quote this comment
That was very fun.
Comment 5 Comment by Oliver H on 15 Nov 11 at 7:26am | Quote this comment
I really enjoyed that day.Really fun.
Comment 6 Comment by Archie D on 15 Nov 11 at 7:12pm | Quote this comment
I had an AMAZING day, I hope everyone else did to.