Top Trumps for SALE!

The children in class India have managed to produce a fantastic set of 'Myths and Legends: Top Trump' cards! I'm not exaggerating - the time and care that the children put into both their drawing and writing has really paid off - the final product is brilliant! So much so that some of the children have asked me if they could have a pack made for them to take home.

I have managed to negotiate a price with Mrs Buckley in the office for the production of our Top Trump cards - we are able to put together a 30-card pack for £3! Therefore, if you would like to get your hands on this limited edition deck I will be taking orders from Monday! So, in order to make a purchase, your child will need to bring in £3 in a named and sealed envelope before Wednesday 25th January.

PS - if you would like to come and inspect the product before buying feel free to pop in after school next week. Have a great weekend!

Comment 1 Comment by Mr Ryan on 20 Jan 12 at 4:46pm | Quote this comment
I'll take a pack please! [I'm serious!]
Comment 2 Comment by Lauren J on 20 Jan 12 at 6:21pm | Quote this comment
Oh I can't wait until we can buy those i'm definitely getting a pack!
Comment 3 Comment by Mr Brooks on 22 Jan 12 at 1:41pm | Quote this comment
Yes, order a pack for me please. Mr Brooks
Comment 4 Comment by Mr Herring on 24 Jan 12 at 5:55pm | Quote this comment
So far, 17 people have placed their order for a pack of our Top Trumps cards. Only 1 day left to bring your £3 in, and then the opportunity will be gone forever - don't miss out!
Comment 5 Comment by Tarragon N on 25 Jan 12 at 5:47pm | Quote this comment
I'm defenately getting a pack. There really good well done class india! :lol:
Comment 6 Comment by Mr Herring on 27 Jan 12 at 3:48pm | Quote this comment
Final orders have been taken. 27 packs are being made! A brilliant response - thank you!
Comment 7 Comment by Mr Ryan on 28 Jan 12 at 2:22pm | Quote this comment
Can't wait to get mine. ;-)
Comment 8 Comment by Ellie S on 29 Jan 12 at 10:32am | Quote this comment
I enjoyed making them so much I'am making a top trump of Cerberus.