Into the wardrobe...

Since the start of term we've been reading The Lion, the Witch and the Wardobe - we've just reached the point where Edmund has gone missing from the Beaver's house! It's exciting stuff! And during our Literacy lesson this morning we began to plan diary entries as if we were either Lucy or Edmund after our first visit to Narnia. Tomorrow, we will begin to craft our recounts. However, it would be great to also use our blog as a place to discuss the books we read as a class. I will occasionally post questions for people to discuss and I would like you to feel free to pose your own. Here's my first one: who is your favourite character so far and why?

Comment 1 Comment by Matthew C on 03 Oct 11 at 1:27pm | Quote this comment
Hope you enjoy the book if you read it.
Comment 2 Comment by Ellie S on 03 Oct 11 at 1:39pm | Quote this comment
I like this book.
Comment 3 Comment by Mollie M on 03 Oct 11 at 5:24pm | Quote this comment
This book is very good i heard it it many times before but its still very interesting with all these adventures.
Comment 4 Comment by Mollie M on 03 Oct 11 at 5:28pm | Quote this comment
My best character is Lucy because she is the first one to find the wardrobe and believes in her self that Narnia is true as her brothers and sister don't believe her.
Comment 5 Comment by Sarah L on 03 Oct 11 at 5:49pm | Quote this comment
Definately read this book - its great! This is the first time I've actually heard the book being read, but I've seen the film before.
Comment 6 Comment by Hannah D on 04 Oct 11 at 6:53am | Quote this comment
I'm really enjoying this book - Lucy is my favourite because she's the one that found Narnia and she's quite a shy character.
Comment 7 Comment by Thomas S on 04 Oct 11 at 5:19pm | Quote this comment
That book is awsome and i cant wait till you read us the part of the story :-)
Comment 8 Comment by Ollie B on 05 Oct 11 at 4:36pm | Quote this comment
I love this book I've read it twice already but it's still full of suprises(=: