Homework - 30th Nov

Well done China on a great class worship.  Your hard work and effort really paid off.  For your homework, can you write a comment that details how you think you have developed as a learner this week doing the class worship? How have you been READY, RESOURCEFUL, RESPONSIBLE, RESILIENT or REFLECTIVE? What have you learned this week? Add your comment to this blog - but make sure you check your spelling is correct before you send it!

Comment 1 Comment by Dillon E on 01 Dec 12 at 5:36pm | Quote this comment
I think I've been reflective because before this class worship I was always quiet and shy but in this one I was louder and more relaxed. I've learnt that even having a smaller part can still make quite a big difference.
Comment 2 Comment by Nelly P on 02 Dec 12 at 9:35am | Quote this comment
This week I think That I have been very resourceful, resilient, responsible and ready.
Comment 3 Comment by millie on 02 Dec 12 at 12:49pm | Quote this comment
Ready - I have been ready to learn about electricity and to take part in the worship.
Resourceful - I have been resourceful by using Netbooks to research information on electricty and i have also made a curcuit with light bulbs , wires, batteries, a buzzer, switch and a motor.
Responsible - I helped to write the play with others.
Reflective - I talked to my Mum about what i have learned in the week.
Comment 4 Comment by Archie D on 02 Dec 12 at 1:19pm | Quote this comment
I have been resilient during our class worship because when Dylan's and my script didn't make sence we kept on changing it and adding to it. I have also been reflective because i would always look back at our class worship last year and compare it to this year and see what we could change or could do differently.
Comment 5 Comment by Mr Brooks on 02 Dec 12 at 3:44pm | Quote this comment
Quoting Nelly P:

How?
Comment 6 Comment by Ellie Keane on 02 Dec 12 at 4:36pm | Quote this comment
This week I think that I have been resourceful and ready because my team and I had to write our own script and I had to persevere when we needed costumes, props and power points.
Comment 7 Comment by Poppy F on 02 Dec 12 at 5:38pm | Quote this comment
I think I have been very resoluble helping to make my one costume. :lol:

This week I have learnt that when u think something is easy its harder than it sounds. :eek:
Comment 8 Comment by Oliver H on 02 Dec 12 at 5:46pm | Quote this comment
I think I have been resourceful, resilient, responsible and ready because ...
I was ready because I got all my words learnt and knew when to come on.
I also think I was resourceful because we had the table ready and lamp at the right time.
I was resilient because I don't really like going up on stage, but I over came my nerves.
I think I was responsible because I helped our group to write the script.
Comment 9 Comment by Rufus S on 02 Dec 12 at 5:55pm | Quote this comment
I have been ready because I had to read out Matthews piece of Bonnie prince Charlie and I was a bit nervous. I also think I have been resilient because I would not give up and tried not to let the class down.
I was resourceful when I had to act out getting electrocuted because I had seen it on the TV.
Comment 10 Comment by Hannah D on 02 Dec 12 at 6:12pm | Quote this comment
I think I have been ready because I knew when I had to do my part.
I have been responsible by helping others when they needed it.
Comment 11 Comment by Iris A on 02 Dec 12 at 6:16pm | Quote this comment
I have been resilient because Hannah and I made a score board but it did not look very good and instead of
giving up we made a better score board, so instead of having a red 1 on plain paper, we carefully glued a paper 1 on red card. We also made the separating lines much clearer.
Comment 12 Comment by William H on 02 Dec 12 at 6:24pm | Quote this comment
I think I have been reflective and resourceful.
Comment 13 Comment by Felix S on 02 Dec 12 at 8:02pm | Quote this comment
this week I think I have been ready, becouse I had so much to do in such little time.In addition I have also been resilient beecouse I had to keep changing the script untill it was perfect. :lol:
Comment 14 Comment by Lucy B on 03 Dec 12 at 7:13pm | Quote this comment
Last week I think I have been:

Ready: Because I had everything ready in front of me to go on stage.
Reflective: Because I thought about what I was going to say for the introduction and the story.

I think I have learnt to be more brave in front of lots of people. :-)
Comment 15 Comment by George T on 04 Dec 12 at 4:24pm | Quote this comment
on friday i think that i have been reflective on the worship because on the power point it kept on going
wrong

george
Comment 16 Comment by Abigail H on 05 Dec 12 at 5:01pm | Quote this comment
Responsible : I wrote a script with my partner.
Ready: listening to actors when I should get the props.
Resourceful: finding information out about the topic.