Science and technology week

What do you want to say to Judy, Alex and Rob about technology and science week? I have already said thanks so you are not allowed to use that word!

Mrs Sellick

Comment 1 Comment by Rowen M on 19 Mar 12 at 2:01pm | Quote this comment
i am delighted that you came in to help us.rowen
Comment 2 Comment by Dillon E on 19 Mar 12 at 2:06pm | Quote this comment
I am so thankful that you came, I couldn't of done anything without you. :-)

by dillon
Comment 3 Comment by Ellie K on 19 Mar 12 at 2:21pm | Quote this comment
I am very grateful and have many good thoughts about it. ;-)
From Ellie
Comment 4 Comment by Holly A on 19 Mar 12 at 6:33pm | Quote this comment
I couldn't be more happy and grateful that you came in to help us do our carnival floats for technology week.
from Holly
Comment 5 Comment by Emma W on 19 Mar 12 at 7:15pm | Quote this comment
Science and technology week was great fun, I loved making the ooglies for my Caribbean float. It was exciting from the very beginning, especially doing the science experiments with liquids. Fabulous! :D

By Emma
Comment 6 Comment by Mr Ryan on 19 Mar 12 at 8:25pm | Quote this comment
This is very fitting with our Christian value of 'Thankfulness' this term. Well done, guys, on taking the time to show your gratitude to our visitors!
Comment 7 Comment by Jensen M on 19 Mar 12 at 8:33pm | Quote this comment
I loved science and engineering week. It was great fun having you all to help us . I loved making my ooglies and circuits :-)
Comment 8 Comment by Martha P on 20 Mar 12 at 4:44pm | Quote this comment
I loved that they came into help us i would have got nowhere without them.
Comment 9 Comment by Ace M on 20 Mar 12 at 5:21pm | Quote this comment
I really enjoyed science and enginering week, the circits were hard to do but with there help I did it :P :lol: 8)
Comment 10 Comment by Jakob HR on 20 Mar 12 at 6:33pm | Quote this comment
I thought the science and engerneiring week was realy fun with assistence's .They were realy helpful for the carnival floats 8) :lol:
Comment 11 Comment by Oliver D on 20 Mar 12 at 7:07pm | Quote this comment
Merci bookou all the helpers.I liked the ooglies best :D :-)
Comment 12 Comment by Callum P on 21 Mar 12 at 3:54pm | Quote this comment
awesome help helpers.
Comment 13 Comment by Rowen M on 22 Mar 12 at 8:06am | Quote this comment
i was delighted that all of the helpers came to help us subsequently all the modles where brilleant and all of them went forward! :lol: :D
Comment 14 Comment by Natasha W on 23 Mar 12 at 5:59pm | Quote this comment
i enjoyed it so much i was really good at it thank you ;-)