Learning log blog number 4

This week saw the launch of our topic 'Treasure' with an afternoon of treasure hunting around school! In addition, children had to follow clues on a computer program called 'Crystal Rainforest' in ICT lessons and began exploring basketball skills and developing dance sequences in PE/Games.  The theme of games was used in literacy lessons too, as children created instructions for a board game and invented their own game too!

How do you think you have developed as a learner this week? How have you been READY, RESOURCEFUL, RESPONSIBLE, RESILIENT or REFLECTIVE? What have you learned this week? Add your comment to this blog - but make sure you check your spelling is correct before you send it to me!

Comment 1 Comment by Martha P on 11 Nov 12 at 7:27pm | Quote this comment
This week I have learnt the 8 points of the compass in maths.I have been RESOURCEFUL beacause when we made the board game I combined my ideas and susie's and put them together. :lol:
Comment 2 Comment by Connie W on 12 Nov 12 at 8:23am | Quote this comment
I have learnt some new rules for adding -ly.I was REFLECTIVE because I remembered them when I was practising at home. ;-)
Comment 3 Comment by Joanna Y on 12 Nov 12 at 5:56pm | Quote this comment
I have learnt the 16 points of the compass in maths . I have been a RESILIENT learner because in maths we were trying to get to the other side of the room and I was patient when Maddy was doing the instructions. :lol:
Comment 4 Comment by Will McLusky on 14 Nov 12 at 3:41pm | Quote this comment
I have learnt to make a board game.I was a REFLECTIVE learner because I got a bit of my game wrong so I
looked back at my game and corrected it.
Comment 5 Comment by Jake P on 15 Nov 12 at 3:32pm | Quote this comment
I have learnt the 16 points of the compass in maths. I was resilient when we were learning it because I kept on going until I could remember them all.
Comment 6 Comment by Hattie B on 15 Nov 12 at 4:19pm | Quote this comment
In maths I learnt how to do coordinate translation.I was RESOURCEFUL when I didn't understand so I had a quick look at what other people had done.
Comment 7 Comment by Josh Barton on 15 Nov 12 at 5:55pm | Quote this comment
I was RESILIENT because on Crystal Rainforest I got stuck quite a lot of times but in the end I reached the end of the level.
I was READY for basketball and scored 5 goals.