Walking around the world

Well done Class USA we have 'walked' all the way to Cape Town in South Africa with the steps you have collected on your pedometers! Make sure you keep active and do try to remember to bring in your pedometer every day to help us get even further...

Post a comment below to tell me something you have learned on our journey so far.

Comment 1 Comment by Martha P on 15 Oct 12 at 1:21pm | Quote this comment
I have leant that a great white shark can bite a full sized seal in half just in one bite
Comment 2 Comment by Daisy T on 15 Oct 12 at 1:30pm | Quote this comment
;-) I have learnt that in these days South Africa is the fifth largest producer of diamonds.
Comment 3 Comment by Connie W on 15 Oct 12 at 1:32pm | Quote this comment
Ihave learnt that The Cape of Good Hope is the legandary home of a ghost ship called The Flying Dutchman.
Comment 4 Comment by Laurel J on 15 Oct 12 at 1:34pm | Quote this comment
I learnt that the most popular sport in Cape Town is rugby union. :lol:
Comment 5 Comment by Rowen M on 15 Oct 12 at 1:34pm | Quote this comment
I have learnt that most tribal people don't go to school.
Comment 6 Comment by Martha P on 15 Oct 12 at 1:37pm | Quote this comment
I have learnt that there is over 3,000 types of fruit found in the Amazon rainforest. :D
Comment 7 Comment by Susie M on 15 Oct 12 at 1:38pm | Quote this comment
There is a single pond in the Amazon rainforest that has more species of fish in it than all in all of the rivers in Europe. ;-)
Comment 8 Comment by Jake P on 15 Oct 12 at 1:39pm | Quote this comment
I learnt that the majority of the Amazon forest is contained in Brazil.
Comment 9 Comment by Luke A on 15 Oct 12 at 1:41pm | Quote this comment
I have learned The huge mountain that looks down on Cape Town is called Table Mountain.