Our school trip

What did you think of our school trip? Comments below please...

Comment 1 Comment by Martha P on 02 Oct 12 at 1:04pm | Quote this comment
Overall,I thought it was great learning about the Golden Hinde.I would definitely recommend it in the future.
Comment 2 Comment by Hattie B on 02 Oct 12 at 1:05pm | Quote this comment
Overall I thought the trip was an amazing experience.
Comment 3 Comment by Rowen M on 02 Oct 12 at 1:07pm | Quote this comment
Overall, we had a very edcuational day and I really thought it was a great day.
Comment 4 Comment by Barny W on 02 Oct 12 at 1:12pm | Quote this comment
Overall I thought we learned a lot and I really enjoyed myself and I really want to go again.
Comment 5 Comment by Katie T on 02 Oct 12 at 1:14pm | Quote this comment
Overall the best bit was meeting James our tour guide I want to go again!;-)
Comment 6 Comment by Jake P on 02 Oct 12 at 1:17pm | Quote this comment
Overall,I thought that the Golden Hinde sounded fun and I'd have loved to go there too.
Comment 7 Comment by Eliza R on 02 Oct 12 at 1:21pm | Quote this comment
Overall I thought the trip was fantastic and I would like to go again.I would recomend it to other schools. 8)
Comment 8 Comment by Bea C on 02 Oct 12 at 1:24pm | Quote this comment
Overall I think it was fun and fantastic and I really want to go again.
Comment 9 Comment by William Tu on 02 Oct 12 at 1:28pm | Quote this comment
Overall I liked the Golden Hind because it had lots of detail.
Comment 10 Comment by Mr Ryan on 02 Oct 12 at 2:32pm | Quote this comment
Sounds like you had fun, Class USA!

BUT...

'What did you LEARN?'
Comment 11 Comment by Eliza R on 03 Oct 12 at 9:00am | Quote this comment
Dear Mr Ryan
Yesterday we learnt about safety on the internet and how to blog.
Before that we learnt how to write a conclusion for a recount with thoughts and feelings.
We also learnt lots on the trip for example pirates and explorers said walking the plank was not a bad enough puneshment and instead they nailed their tounges to a barrell!
And we had a great time. :-)
From Eliza R and Katy T Class USA